Wright Patman NOI EIS
- 1/7/2016: View full notice of intentThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) will prepare an integrated Draft
- 12/31/2015: Application for a Department of the Army Permit under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (CWA) and for water quality certification under Section 401 of the CWA to discharge dredged and fill material into Waters of the United States (WOUS) associated with the proposed Sun Chase South Residential Development project, located in the city of Austin, Travis County, Texas.
Expiration date: 2/1/2016
- 12/28/2015: USACE is proposing to reissue Programmatic General Permit (PGP) 2 under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (CWA) and Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act of 1899 associated with various dredging and maintenance activities that are authorized by the Lower Colorado River Authority in 5 lakes under their lakewide permit authority.
Expiration date: 1/27/2016
SWF-2013-00533 – Nani Falcone Park Mitigation Bank
- 12/18/2015: This public notice is being issued to provide interested parties an opportunity to comment on a proposal to establish the Nani Falcone Park Mitigation Bank, a stream mitigation bank located along French Creek in the Nani Falcone Park in northwest San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Expiration date: 1/18/2016
SWF-2014-00188 – 4th Army Drive Reconstruction
- 11/24/2015: Application for a Department of the Army Permit under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (CWA) to discharge dredged or fill material into waters of the United States associated with the 4th Army Drive Reconstruction Project in the City of Frisco, Denton County, Texas, near the Reedy High School.
Expiration date: 12/24/2015