SWF-2014-00188 – 4th Army Drive Reconstruction
- 11/24/2015: Application for a Department of the Army Permit under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (CWA) to discharge dredged or fill material into waters of the United States associated with the 4th Army Drive Reconstruction Project in the City of Frisco, Denton County, Texas, near the Reedy High School.
Expiration date: 12/24/2015
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE LEWISVILLE DAM SAFETY MODIFICATION STUDY ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT UPDATE
- 10/30/2015: View full public noticeThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USAGE) Fort Worth District, is hosting an
Expiration date: 11/17/2015
SWF-2015-00034 Crossroads at Terrell
- 8/21/2015: Application for a Department of the Army Permit under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (CWA) and for water quality certification under Section 401 of the CWA to discharge dredged and fill material into Waters of the United States (WOUS) associated with the proposed Crossroads at Terrell project, located in the city of Terrell, Kaufman County, Texas.
Expiration date: 9/19/2015
SWF-2012-00372 Upper Neches Mitigation Bank
- 8/18/2015: This public notice is being issued to provide interested parties an opportunity to
comment on a proposal to create the Upper Neches Mitigation Bank (UNMB), a stream buffer
bank located in Cherokee and Houston Counties, Texas.
Expiration date: 9/16/2015
SWF-2013-00479 - El Portal Industrial Park
- 8/7/2015: View full public notice Application for a Department of the Army Permit under Section 404 of the
Expiration date: 9/8/2015